Near Venice, just a stone’s throw from the sea
Via Francesco Baracca, 63 – 30013 Cavallino-Treporti (Ve)
T. +39 041 96 88 82 – F +39 041 53 70 242 – email@example.com
GPS: 45°28’36,96” N – 12°33’18,19” E
Spend your summer at Sant’Angelo Village: the Holiday Village just a stone’s throw from Jesolo and close to the romantic city of Venice. A special spot situated between the Adriatic Sea and the Venetian Lagoon, for holidays suited to all ages. Would you like to organize a fun excursion to discover Venetian tradition? Visit the picturesque islands of Murano, Burano, and Torcello.
Coming by car, train, or plane? Our Holiday Village can be easily reached from major stations and airports, and is conveniently linked to motorway exits. Choose how you want to reach us!
- From Tarvisio: take the A23 Palmanova-Tarvisio motorway and continue towards Venice on the A4. Take the San Donà/Noventa di Piave exit and follow the signs for Jesolo, then Cavallino Treporti. Immediately after the bridge crossing the Sile river, turn left and continue along Via F. Baracca for almost 3 km. On the left, you will see Sant’Angelo Village.
- From the Brenner pass: take the A22 motorway to Verona and then continue on the A4 towards Venezia Mestre. From there, take the bypass to the exit for the airport, then continue towards Jesolo, Cavallino Treporti. Once you get to the bridge crossing the Sile river, turn left and continue along Via F. Baracca for almost 3 km. On the left, you will see Sant’Angelo Village.
- If you are coming from the Mestre station: you can use the ATVO bus (www.atvo.it), which you will find in front of the station. Take the bus towards Lido di Jesolo, changing for Cavallino Treporti. Would you like to travel in greater comfort? Private taxis are available for hire in front of the station.
- If you are coming from the Venezia Santa Lucia station: take the vaporetto (www.actv.it) that stops in front of the station, to the S. Zaccaria stop. From there, take the motor ship towards Punta Sabbioni. Once there, continue by bus for Cavallino Treporti (Via F. Baracca bus line). The bus stops just a few short metres from Sant’Angelo Village.
- If you are coming from the San Donà di Piave station: take the bus (www.atvo.it) that stops in front of the station, towards Jesolo Lido, changing for Cavallino Treporti.
Easily reachable from the area’s major airports, our Holiday Village is located:
- About 40 Km from Venice’s Marco Polo Airport (www.veniceairport.it)
- About 50 Km from Treviso’s A. Canova airport (www.trevisoairport.it)
- About 170 Km from Verona’s Valerio Catullo airport (www.aeroportoverona.it)
Are you coming from Venice’s airport? You can choose whether to use the bus service that will take you to Cavallino Treporti, changing in Jesolo, or to rely on the Alilaguna water transport service (www.alilaguna.it), which will take you to Punta Sabbioni, changing in Lido di Venezia.
Do you like travelling in comfort? Discover our private transfer taxi service!
You can reach our Village and return to the airport after your holiday in complete comfort. Ask for our transfer with private driver when making your reservation!